- High Phosphorus, High Potassium Lawn Food: If your lawn is showing symptoms of a Phosphorus and Potassium deficiency or if you want to maintain lawn health then this is the correct fertilizer for you!
- Made With High Quality Natural & Organic Food Grade Ingredients: Nourish your lawn to health with safe, pure liquid Nutrients. No harsh chemicals causing stress on your lawn. We believe in nourishing your lawn to health the right way.
- Easy To Use: Designed to be easily applied. This high Phosphorus & Potassium Lawn Food gives your lawn the nutrients it needs for strong root development, health and strength.
- All Grass types: Including Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia, Buffalo, Centipede, Palmetto & Bluegrass. Safe for Children and Pets.
- Just like the human body your lawn needs essential vitamins and nutrients to survive and maintain health. Read in Description Sign of Symptoms of Phosphorus and Potassium Deficiencies.
3-18-18 Liquid Lawn Natural Fertilizer
3-18-18 NPK- Lawn Food Natural Liquid Fertilizer- Concentrated Spray- Any Grass Type- Summer & Fall Nutrients- Simple Lawn Solutions, 32-Ounce- Green, Grow, Root Growth, Health & Strength
Simple Lawn Solutions: 3-18-18 is an NPK Lawn Food. This blend increases the mobility of phosphates resulting in a highly responsive, efficient NPK. Designed to give your lawn top growth and root growth while providing key nutrients for a healthier, stronger lawn.
Use to maintain lawn health or to treat nutrient deficiencies. Keep your lawn watered sufficiently to ensure nutrients are absorbed properly.
Features and benefits:
· Premium 3-18-18 Liquid Lawn Food
· Increases Growth Responses
· Enhances Root Development
· Improves Movement of Food Throughout Turf
· Encourages Hardiness and Strength
· Helps to Build Resistance to Disease
· Safe, All-Natural Fertilizer
· Great for Every Grass Type
· Free of Harsh Chemicals
· Natural & Organic Food Grade Ingredients
· Made & Manufactured in the USA
· Used Commercially
Just like the Human Body your Lawn needs essential, Balanced Vitamins and Nutrients To Survive and Maintain Health. Read Below about Common Signs and Symptoms of Deficiencies.
3-18-18 Lawn Food is used to maintain Lawn Health or to Treat Lawn Nutrient Deficiencies
Symptoms of a Phosphorus Deficiency:
· Leaf Tip/Edges are Purple, Red, extremely dark green
· Reduced Growth
· Reduced Density
· Poor Root Growth
Symptoms of a Potassium Deficiency:
· Yellowing may appear burnt
· Welting Tips of Turf
· Low tolerance to Heat/Cold
· Prone to Stress & Disease