- 28-0-0 Liquid Lawn Food Nutritional Supplement: High Nitrogen Formula. Use to stimulate Green & Growth or to treat nutrient deficiency.
- The Power of Quick Release and Slow Release Nitrogen: 70% quick release nitrogen to stimulate quick green and growth while 30% slow release nitrogen keeps your lawn feed in between applications.
- Made With High Quality Natural & Organic Food Grade Ingredients: Nourish your lawn to health with safe, pure liquid Nutrients. No harsh chemicals causing stress on your lawn. Designed to be quickly & easily applied.
- All Grass types: Including Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia, Buffalo, Centipede, Palmetto & Bluegrass. Safe for Children and Pets.
- Just like the human body your lawn needs essential vitamins and nutrients to survive and maintain health. Read in Description Sign of Symptoms of Nitrogen.
28-0-0 Liquid Lawn Food for Green Growth
28-0-0 Liquid Lawn Food Nutritional Supplement
Simple Lawn Solutions: 28-0-0 contains 70% quick release nitrogen to jump start Green & Growth and 30% slow release nitrogen so growth doesn’t drop between applications. Use to enhance Green and Growth or to correct nitrogen deficiency.
Use to maintain lawn health or to treat nutrient deficiencies. Keep your lawn watered sufficiently to ensure nutrients are absorbed properly.
Features and benefits:
· Premium 28-0-0 Liquid Lawn Food Nutritional Supplement
· Intensifies Greening
· Enhances Growth
· High Nitrogen Formula
· 70% Quick Release Nitrogen
· 30% Slow Release Nitrogen
· All-Natural Fertilizer
· Great for Every Grass Type
· Free of Harsh Chemicals
· Safe for Children & Pets
· Natural & Organic Food Grade Ingredients
· Made & Manufactured in the USA
· Used Commercially
Just like the Human Body your Lawn needs essential, Balanced Vitamins and Nutrients To Survive and Maintain Health. Read Below about Common Signs and Symptoms of Deficiencies of Nitrogen
28-0-0 Lawn Food is used to maintain Lawn Health or to Treat Lawn Nutrient Deficiencies
Symptoms of a Nitrogen Deficiency:
· Yellowing, especially in older leaves
· Stunted, Very Slow Growth
· Light Pale Green Color
· Poor Density